E1: 00: Damaged Batch Header Record
Last updated on FEBRUARY 16, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne General Ledger - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There have been occasions when an unposted batch header is damaged and does not appear on the Work with Batches - P0011 when the radio button for Unposted Batches is selected. This gives a false impression that the batch is posted.
1. Batch 12345 Type 'G' has a Pending Status
2. Work with Batches - P0011 Select radio button for Unposted Batches
3. Batch 12345 Type 'G' doesn't appear
4. Work with Batches - P0011 Select radio button for Pending Batches
5. Batch 12345 Type 'G' appears
Need to review the logic for Unposted Batches and see it can be enhanced to look at all unposted batches including damaged ones.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms