Last updated on FEBRUARY 17, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Demand Scheduling Execution - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Demand Scheduling
When attempting to run the R40R010 to update an existing sales order the F4201 Order Date is being updated with the execution date of the UBE. This is causing the order date to be ahead of the request date. When you inquire on the order header the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) P47171. Create new EDI data where the promised delivery and ship requested
dates are 02/15/16. Today's date is 02/14/17.
2) R47171. Run the UBE.
3) P40R10. The Demand record was created.
4) R40R010. Run the UBE. Today¿s date is 02/14/17.
5) P4210. Review the header and not the order data is 02/14/17 and requested
date is 02/15/17. This is correct.
6) P47171. Set the transaction set purpose to 04 and make a change to the
quantity and move requested date to 02/17/17.
7) R47171. Run the UBE.
8) P40R10. The Demand record was created.
9) R40R010. Run the UBE. Today's date is 02/17/17.
10) P4210. Go into the order header and note the order date has now changed
to today's date. Make any change on the header or click OK. Error 0917 Date
Invalid is set because the order date is greater than the header requested
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms