E1: 43: Voucher Pay Items Are Not Incremented by 001 With AP Summarization On
(Doc ID 2236014.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher Match (P4314)
When processing 3-way match vouchers on PO receipts containing many lines and with A/P Summarization on in the processing options, the pay items are not incrementing by 1.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Check Supplier Master and make sure Tax Rate Area and Payment Terms are not Blank.
- Create a Purchase Order for the Supplier allowing tax rate area and payment terms to default from the supplier master.
- Add 10 lines to the Purchase Order and make sure the Taxable flag is set to Y on all 10 lines.
- Receive the 10 line purchase order defaulting all the data from the purchase order.
- Use a Version of Voucher Match (P4314) that has AP Summarization ON and G./L Summarization OFF.
- Create the 3-way Match Voucher, selecting all 10 lines of the PO Receipt.
- With the 10 lines populated in the Grid of Voucher Match (P4314) make the following changes/additions
- On Line 5 and 6, Change the Tax Rate Area to a different Tax Rate Area
- On line 8 and 9, Change the Due Date to a different Due Date
- Add an additional J Line type to the voucher with a Due Date of Tomorrow’s date
- Reinquire on the Voucher in Supplier Ledger Inquiry, 4 pay items are created 001, 005, 008 and 011. The pay items are not incremented by 001.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document