E1: 43: Voucher Pay Items Are Not Incremented by 001 With AP Summarization On
Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.0 version, Procurement
Voucher Match (P4314)
When processing 3-way match vouchers on PO receipts containing many lines and with A/P Summarization on in the processing options, the pay items are not incrementing by 1.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Check Supplier Master and make sure Tax Rate Area and Payment Terms are not Blank.
- Create a Purchase Order for the Supplier allowing tax rate area and payment terms to default from the supplier master.
- Add 10 lines to the Purchase Order and make sure the Taxable flag is set to Y on all 10 lines.
- Receive the 10 line purchase order defaulting all the data from the purchase order.
- Use a Version of Voucher Match (P4314) that has AP Summarization ON and G./L Summarization OFF.
- Create the 3-way Match Voucher, selecting all 10 lines of the PO Receipt.
- With the 10 lines populated in the Grid of Voucher Match (P4314) make the following changes/additions
- On Line 5 and 6, Change the Tax Rate Area to a different Tax Rate Area
- On line 8 and 9, Change the Due Date to a different Due Date
- Add an additional J Line type to the voucher with a Due Date of Tomorrow’s date
- Reinquire on the Voucher in Supplier Ledger Inquiry, 4 pay items are created 001, 005, 008 and 011. The pay items are not incremented by 001.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms