E1: 31P: ETO Project Category Codes 6 Through 10 Not Copied To Child Service Work Order
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Engineer to Order - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Child Service Work Order is inserted for an ETO Project with Category Codes on the Categories tab of the ETO Project, Category Codes 6 through 10 are not copied from the ETO Project to the Child. Cat Code value 1-5 are copied, but not 6-10.
Steps to Duplicate:
1. For a new or existing Project in the ETO Project Workbench (P31P001), exit to the Attributes Row Action.
2. Go to the Categories tab. Populate all 10 Category Codes with valid values and click the Save (green checkmark) icon.
3. Click Edit Tasks.
4. Once in the Project Workbench - Edit Tasks form, click Insert Child.
5. Add the details of the child. Ensure that you are creating a Service Work Order Task Type (in this example SV). Click the Save and Exit record to get out of the Project. Then click the Edit Tasks icon to get back into the Project. For the newly created child, take the Service WO Entry option from More Task Actions.
6. On the Classification tab, note that only the first five Category Codes are copied from the Project. Category Codes 6-10 are not copied/populated
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms