Last updated on MAY 30, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Multiple issues are encountered when installing a second pathcode on web development clients with Tools Release 9.2x.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Install Fat Client with package for DV920 pathcode.
2. Install PY920 full package on Fat Client.
One symptom that may be seen is when the install for PY920 full package fails with the below error in the installActions<timestamp>.log file:
1. Can not sign into EnterpriseOne or can not run any applications in JDE after signon because E1 can not read the specs.
2. E1Local fails to come up after reboot (symptom is can not connect to E1Local).
3. Snapshot fails because it can not export or import the tablespaces.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms