JDE1: 51F: P51F100-When Changing MOC At A LOD 9 Account From I To W The MOC Rollup Totals At LOD 8 Don't Update
(Doc ID 2238314.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Job Forecasting - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Advanced Job Forecasting
When changing the MOC on an account at LOD 9 from an I to a W (or Y) the rollup totals at LOD 8 don't update
Rollup totals should display properly after changing the MOC on an account with LOD=9 from I to W (or Y)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a job, add accounts and budgets using the P510121.
2. Enter actual amounts to the first MOC=I account.
3. View results in the JSI.
4. Add a Forecast
5. Review the Forecast for Cost Code 02200, Account 1340, LOD 8 ¿ the display
6. Update the LOD 9 account with the actual balance from MOC I to MOC W.
Click Save and then Find:
- The MOC on the account changes as expected
- The Forecasted ETC Amount is updated on the LOD 9 account as expected
- The MOC rollup at LOD 8 should change to zero as there is NO COST rolling up into this account after the MOC is changed on the LOD 9 account it does not change. This is an error.
- The Forecasted ETC Amount on the LOD 8 MOC rollup account does not change.
This is an error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!