E1: 49: Shipment Status Not Advancing when Confirming Configured Sales Order
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 12, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When confirming a shipment (P49645/P4205) for a Sales order with a configured item where the component lines are shown on the order detail, then Ship confirm (P4205) issues error 027A - Not all lines Shipment confirmed and the shipment is not updated to status 70.
The order status of the parent line on the Sales order seems to be updated correctly.
STEPS TO DUPLICATE:
1) Enter Transportation Sales order for Configured Item where the components are visible on the order
2) Note only the parent line has a shipment number assigned
3) Route and Approve Shipment
4) Confirm Shipment and Error 072A is issued – Not all lines Shipment confirmed
5) Shipment is not updated to status 70
6) On the Sales order the parent line has been shipped (status updated) and the component lines have got a shipment number assigned
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms