E1: 40G: P0400047 Pay Status Not Defaulted Into P40G310 Grid
(Doc ID 2240382.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 02, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Grower Pricing and Payments - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Grower Pricing and Payments
The P0400047 Pay Status processing option value is not defaulted into P40G310 grid upon inquiry.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enter a Block and Harvest.
2. Enter a Contract Block and Contract Harvest.
3. In P40G310 versions processing option, specify a Version of P0411.
4. In the P0411 version specified in step 3, specify a Voucher MBF version of P0400047.
5. In the P0400047 version specified in step 4, set Defaults processing option #2 (pay status code)to L.
6. In P40G310, perform a Find on valid block/contract.and click Preview Settlement
7. Notice the Pay Status is not the P0400047 processing option value of L. Instead it defaults to A.
NOTE: This issue was fixed for P40G100 and P40G300 under Bug 11011965 . We need this same fix made in P40G310.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!