E1: 46L: P46L10 Fails to Completely Transfer Parent-Child License Plates
(Doc ID 2240920.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 12, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
E1 Release: 9.1
Program ID: P46L10
Tools Release: 9.1
When using P46L10 to transfer Parent-Child license plates and when 2 users attempt to transfer the same LPN at the same time then it does not update the location correctly in all tables.
One of the user will receive error 141LPN - License Plate Number - Location error, which is correct as the license plate has already been updated by the other user. The transfer seems to complete for the user that initiated the LPN transfer first, however the location in F46L10 is not updated correctly for all the child license plate as well as the parent license plate. Some child License plate remain in the From location. The quantity in the F41021 however is updated correctly to the new location. The location in the F46L11 is updated as well.
1) Set up new item with PL-CA-EA UOM structure
2) P46011 Set up U/M definition, License Plate is ON at PL and CA level
3) Adjust quantity into location 1.A. creating parent license plate with several child license plates
4) P46L10, display license plates and Find Parent LP
5) Take Row Exit to Transfer LP – W46L10E
6) User_A will transfer LP from location 1.A to location 2.C, User_B will transfer LP from location 1.A to location 3.A
7) Simultaneously Click OK for both users to confirm LPN Transfer on W46L10E
8) For User_A the Transfer completes and form W46L10C is displayed
9) For User_B error 141LPN – License Plate Number Location error is displayed
10) F41021 appears to be updated correctly, moving all the quantity to location 2.C.
11) P46L10: the Parent LPN still shows in the original location 1.A. and some of the child LPN also still show in the original location 1.A.
12) F46L11 shows all child LPN in location 2.C. however F46L10 shows a child LPN still in the original location 1.A.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document