E1: 03B: How To Run and Research Accounts Receivable Integrity Issues
(Doc ID 2242260.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 26, 2021
Integrity reports help identify any problems and inconsistencies with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne data so that you can resolve them and ensure that the systems remain in balance. The integrity reports are used to verify that the accounts receivable data matches the general ledger data and that the accounts receivable transactions have the correct pay status.
The following Accounts Receivable integrity reports are available:
- AR to Account Balance by Account ID (R03B707)
- AR to GL by Batch Integrity Report (R03B701)
- F03B11 to F0911 Integrity (R890911AI)
- F03B11 to F03B14 Integrity (R8903B14I)
- F03B13 to F0911 Integrity (R890911CI)
- AR to GL Receipts by Batch (R890911BI)
- F03B11 to F03B22 Integrity (R8903B22I)
- F03B11 to F03B40 Integrity (R8903B40I)
- F03B14 to F03B13 Integrity (R8903B13I)
- F03B22 to F03B23 Integrity (R8903B23I)
NOTE: As of release 8.9, the A/R to G/L Receipts (R03B702) integrity report was replaced by A/R to G/L Receipts by Batch (R890911BI).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!