Last updated on JUNE 19, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Requirements Planning - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Following the application of a system code 34 MRP ESU, R3482 / R3483 ends in error. B3400360 is causing zombies when R3483 is run and as a result, MRP ends in error. Bug 25312865 contained in ESU JN12859 dated 2/28/17 has been identified as the likely root cause.
1. Apply ESU containing bug 25312865.
2. From Enter/Change Forecast on menu G3421, added records for planning test item.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Created a named version of R3482.
2. Set "Number of planning days" to 10 and "Number of planning weeks" to 20.
3. On Performance tab, make sure the first processing option is set to NOT clear tables.
4. Set data selection to process test item and branch.
5. Ran named version of R3482 and check submitted jobs queue for long running or errored jobs.
Expect B3400360 to Write Date Buckets without errors.
None, other than to back out bug 25312865.
Applied Bug 25312865 contained in ESU JN12859 dated 2/28/17.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms