E1: 42: RMA Item Is Not Returnable Warning Not Set When Changing Last Disposition
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Sales
When creating an RMA from the Sales Ledger for an item that is not returnable and changing the Last Disposition code from PLR to CRR, Warning - Item is not Returnable 159V is not set.
Warning - Item is not Returnable 159V should be set.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) P41026. In Additional System Info under Service/Warranty tab uncheck the Returnable checkbox.
2) P40051/P400511. Create a manual RMA for the item using a Last Disposition code where the UDC special handling code is a 5 or 7. In this case we are using CRR. This will create both a credit order and PO. Warning - Item is not Returnable 159V is set as expected.
3) P400511. Change the Defaults option 7. Last Disposition For Credit Memo to CRR.
4) P40051/P400511. Create a RMA from Sales Ledger for the item. Take the Form exist to Sales Ledger.
Inquire on your item, select it, then take the Row exit to Credit Memo Select Line.
5) Click Close. Warning - Item is not Returnable 159V is set as expected.
6) P400511. Change the Defaults option 7. Last Disposition For Credit Memo to PLR. PLR has a special handling code of 3 which will not disable the Last Disposition Code or Quantity columns.
7) P40051/P400511. Create a another RMA from Sales Ledger for the item. PLR defaults as expected. Now change the quantity to 2 and Last Disposition to CRR and tab off the line. No warning is set even though the item is not flagged for returns.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot see the warning message the item is not returnable.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms