Last updated on MARCH 12, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Requisition Self Service - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When release PO from R43E060, the Ordered by (F4301.ORBY) field is updated with logged-in user. It should be updated with the user who requested the original requisition.
1. In the P43E10, processing option Enabled Requested By is set to 1.
2. User A logged into E1 and access P43E10.
3. Override the Requested By to User B and added a Requisition.
4. User A ran R43E060 for the requisition.
5. PO is Generated.
6. Noticed that the Ordered by (F4301.ORBY) field is updated with user A. It should have updated with user B.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms