Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Procurement
PO Entry (P4310)
Tools release 9.1
If a change order is added to an order from the past, today’s date does default in as the G/L Date, but the Requested Date and Promised Delivery Date are using the Header Order Date which is in the past.
On a change order to an older purchase order, the Requested Date and Promised Delivery Date should defaulty in as today's date and not as the header order date.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Today is 3/10/2017. Using Open Purchase Order Inquiry (P4310), find an open purchase order with a Order Date and Requested Date in the past (12/23/2016).
- Select the record and Row Exit to Change Orders > Add Change Order.
- When the Order Detail screen opens, the Order Date in the PO Header is populated with the order date from the original line (12/23/2017). The grid has Requested Date, G/L Date and Promised Delivery Date visible but no data is populated until the line is entered.
- Enter the G/L Account, Quantity and Unit Cost and edit the change order line. Today’s date (3/10/2017) does default in as the G/L Date, but the Requested Date and Promised Delivery Date are using the Header Order Date (12/23/2016) which is in the past.
- The user can manually change the Requested Date and Promised Delivery Date to match the G/L Date to a date further in the future.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms