E1: 49: OTM: Cancelling a Single Order Line Removes Shipment Info from All Order Lines
(Doc ID 2243497.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 17, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After receiving Transportation Arranged from OTM for either an Order with multiple lines, all on the same shipment, or a Single Line order that got split into multiple lines and shipments in OTM, and when cancelling one of the order lines in P4210 then the shipment number (Buy and Sell) is removed for all order lines in F49T211. In the F4211 the shipment number is removed only for the order detail line that was cancelled.
STEPS TO DUPLICATE:
1) Enter order with multiple lines in E1
2) Run R49T10 to extract freight request to OTM
3) In OTM Create Buy and Sell shipment, Secure Resources, Accept Tender and Send Transportation arranged transmission
4) In E1 run R49T90/R49T20
5) Note that Shipment number has been populated in F4211 and F49T211
6) P4210 Cancel one of the order lines
7) F4211 shipment number is blanked out on cancelled line
8) F49T211 Buy and Sell shipment ID is blanked out for all lines
9) Transportation state flag (OTSTATE) remains unchanged on all lines
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document