E1: 42: Customer Order Number Required (4599) Error with Powerforms Credit Order From History (P42101)
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Sales
Powerforms Sales Order Entry (P42101)
Tools Release 188.8.131.52
When attempting to create a Credit Order From History for a Customer where a Customer PO Number is Required and the Customer Order Number is populated on the Credit Order being created, the following error occurs.
Customer Order Number Required (4599)
Cause. . . . . The Customer Master file (F0301) for the Sold-to Address Number requires the Customer Order Number to be entered.
Resolution . . Enter a Customer Order Number.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Run a Credit Order Version of Powerforms Sales Order Entry (P42101).
- Click ADD
- Enter a sold to customer that has Customer PO Number is Required in the Customer Billing Instructions, enter branch plant and a customer PO
- Take the Credit Memo Form Exit and filter the Sales Ledger (P42025) screen by a past order and take Row Exit/Select Line and close to return to the order revisions screen.
- Error on screen saying 'Customer Order Number Required'
- Apart from the error, the customer PO is copied from the sales ledger line is transferred to the current order header replacing the Customer PO number that was manually entered by the user.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms