E1: 09E: How To Use Mobile Expense Management
(Doc ID 2244320.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
The Mobile Expense Management functionality uses the Mobile Expense Management Processing Options program (M09E2011) to identify which version of the Expense Report Review/Entry program (P09E2011) is used when processing expense report information. Set up multiple versions of this program and assign them to different employees or roles.
Oracle’s ADF Mobile technology enables the creation of mobile applications that:
- Extend EnterpriseOne applications to mobile devices.
- Can be developed once and deployed to multiple mobile device platforms.
- Are device native in their look and feel.
- Support database synchronization, web services, and transaction replay for communication with the server.
- Are secure, robust, and standards-based.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!