E1: 42: Sales Side In-Transit Accounting For Transfer Orders
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The enhancement should be able to do the following.
- Work with and without Receipt Routing
- The receipt of a transfer order should trigger the sales update of an order and the movement from In-transit to COGS sold
- Provide the option to do partial orders and partial order lines.
- Accurately report the accounting and the movement of physical inventory
- Provide the option to reconcile discrepancies in receipts; if the receiver only got 80 and the shipper says they sent 100, how is that reconciled. Adding a negative quantity line to the ST is not a good solution, for example.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms