E1: 74U: Incorrect Tax Calculated on Retention Values for Subcontract Vouchers Running R74U0426
(Doc ID 2245910.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Localizations - EMEA - Procurement
Program: R74U0426 - SPC Authenticated Receipt Retention Generation
When running the R74U0426 (SPC Authenticated Receipt Retention Generation), the tax amount calculated in the F0411 is not correct. The Taxable Amount is being calculated on the gross amount of the retainage instead of calculating the retainage amount plus the tax amount .
STEPS TO DUPLICATE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enter a CIS Contract using the P4310 for 100 GBP with 10% retainage.
2. Create an application for the full amount with 10% retained.
3. Create a Certificate for the application.
4. Run the R43800, which calls the R470412 and should also call the R74U0426.
5. Review the F0411 records created for the retention generation. The taxable amount is incorrect. It is 8.33 instead of 10.00.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document