Last updated on SEPTEMBER 05, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Localizations - EMEA - Procurement
Program: R74U0426 - SPC Authenticated Receipt Retention Generation
When running the R74U0426 (SPC Authenticated Receipt Retention Generation), the tax amount calculated in the F0411 is not correct. The Taxable Amount is being calculated on the gross amount of the retainage instead of calculating the retainage amount plus the tax amount .
STEPS TO DUPLICATE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enter a CIS Contract using the P4310 for 100 GBP with 10% retainage.
2. Create an application for the full amount with 10% retained.
3. Create a Certificate for the application.
4. Run the R43800, which calls the R470412 and should also call the R74U0426.
5. Review the F0411 records created for the retention generation. The taxable amount is incorrect. It is 8.33 instead of 10.00.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms