E1: GRID: Unable To Copy And Paste in Enterprise Mode IE 11, Pastes Only in First Cell
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When users try to copy multiple rows and columns from excel to a form only the first row's value is pasted over and only in the first cell. The issue happens with IE 11. The copy and paste works fine in Firefox and Chrome.
The issue can be reproduced at will when Enterprise Mode is turned on with the following steps:
1. Go to Journal Entry form and add a new Journal entry. (P0911)
2. Rearrange the first 3 grid columns as follow : Account Number, Remark, Amount
3. On excel create 3 rows each with the following information : Account Number, Remark, Amount
4. Copy the 3 rows and columns from excel.
5. Go into JDE and on the first column Account Number press CTRL+V to paste
6. Only the first row's value is pasted over.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms