E1: 49: Inbound Shipment Credit Order Does Not Qualify Route With Carrier Zone Setup - P4915
(Doc ID 2247219.1)
Last updated on APRIL 18, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to create a credit order directly or from History, the Rate and Route are not applied for the Inbound shipment
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Define Carrier Zone Setup based on State Country and County in P4951
2. Define Ship To Address Number with a valid State, Country and County mapped to carrier zone in P01012
3. Define the Rate 'BMD1' in Rate Definition with Rate Type 3(stored in route) and Rate Level 1(Shipment level) in P4970
4. Define the Rate Schedule 'BMDSCH' attaching the above Rate in P4970
5. Define the Carrier Number in Carrier master with 'Route Selection Allowed" option turned on in P4906
6. Create a Route with the INBOUND rate schedule field populated (required for credit orders) with the above Carrier Number and Carrier Zone in order to qualify for the Inbound Shipment. Here the Inbound and Outbound Rate Schedule are defined as 'BMDSCH1' . Inbound Freight Charge Rate is 220.0000
7. Make sure the credit order type(C4) and line type(C) combination are defined in UDC 49/SD
8. Verify the Freight Handling Code 'C'(Freight Collect) is defined in UDC 42/FR with Special Handling Code set to '1'
9. Define the Freight handling Code to 'C' in customer Master for the Ship To Address
10. Create a Credit order for the said Ship to Number and a valid depot B/P. Shipment number generated
11. Access P4915 for the above shipment number. Row exit->Routing options, the above route and Rate is not shown up and applied to the shipment
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!