Last updated on MARCH 23, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Requisition Self Service - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Requisition Self Service
Tools Release: 9.1
The CITM (Supplier Item Number) is being blanked out in the F43E11 table when the account number is changed on an eReq after the item has been added to the shopping cart and before the eReq has been submitted.
1. Setup a supplier in RSS for Direct Connect in order to punch out to the vendor's website.
2. Setup a Commodity Code with a J line type.
3. Enter an eReq using the P43E10 for the above commodity. Select the vendor and punch out to the vendor's website.
4. Select a product on the vendor's website and process through to the Submit Order Requisition on the last form on the vendor's website.
5. Back on the P43E10, before selecting the submit button, select the line and click EDIT.
6. Change the account number on the Edit Requisition Details form and click Save and Close.
7. Submit the eReq on the first form.
8. Review the F43E11 data created. The CITM value is blank.
9. Run the same test above, but do not amend the account number. The CITM value is properly populated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms