E1: 43C: Wrong Due Date For Assessments & Donation Voucher Lines
Last updated on AUGUST 02, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Grower Pricing and Payments - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Grower Pricing and Payments
When final settlements is performed over a weigh tag transaction that has an assessment/donation applied as well as an interim payment, the due date for all vouchered lines is not calculated based on the payment terms attached to the contract. Instead, some of the vouchered lines have a due date calculated based off the payment terms set up in the supplier master.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Add a due date rule for both final settlements and interim payments to have the due date calculated the same day the transaction is processed.
2. Attach a payment terms code to the grower supplier master record that has
a net days to pay of 20 days.
3. Add a new block and harvest.
4. Add a contract that has the payment schedule populated with the payment terms set up in step 1.
5. Add a contract block and contract harvest with the same payment schedule. Also add a fixed amount assessment of $-100 to both contract block and harvest.
6. Enter and close a weigh tag.
7. Perform interim payment via P40G200.
8. After setting the harvest to complete, perform final settlement using P40G300 or P40G310.
9. View the voucher info via P0411 and notice the due dates for all voucher ines are not all calculated based off the payment terms attached to the contract. Some line's due dates are calculated based off of the supplier master payment terms.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms