E1: 42: Changing G/L Class on Transfer Does Not Change Related Purchase Order
Last updated on JUNE 09, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales Transfer Order Entry (P4210)
If the user overrides the G/L Class Code on a Sales Transfer Order during order entry on the sales detail line (F4211.GLPT), the new G/L Class Code is saved on the Sales Transfer Order but is not saved on the corresponding Transfer Purchase Order detail line (F4311.GLC).
The manually changed G/L Class Code should be populated on both the sales detail line (F4211.GLPT) and the purchase order detail line (F4311.GLC).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Item Branch Record has G/L Class Code set to FG20 in both Branch 30 and Branch 10.
- Create Sales Transfer Order (SF) From Branch 30 to Branch 10
- After entering the line, reselect it and Row Exit to SOE Additional Information.
- Go into the G/L Class Code field (F4211.GLPT) and change the value from FG20 to RT12 and save the order.
- Reinquire on the Sales Order (SF) and Row Exit to Related PO.
- Select the Transfer PO (OF) and Row Exit to Order Detail.
- Verify that the G/L Class Code on the related purchase order detail line (F4311.GLC) remains at FG20 and was not changed to RT12.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms