Last updated on APRIL 06, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, BSSV
When BSSV, standard Process Salesorder is run with action type "D",it overrides the order detail line in E1 without considering the status code limit for changes set in version of P4210 in process tab.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set status code limit for change as 560 in process tab of version of P4210 that is being used in BSSV
2. Create sales order for 3 quantities
3. Run R42520 to update sales order status to 580
4. Go in to detail line of sales order via P4210. note that detail line is greyed out.
5. Execute BSSV with action type D.
6.On successful execution, re inquire sales order.
7. Note that sales order status got changed to 520 - 540.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms