E1: PRINT: Cannot Create Printer "End Sceen" Error Seen on Task Bar
(Doc ID 2252573.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 14, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the fat client, when user tries to add a new printer, the grid creates an additional grid record that cannot be deleted and the error "End Screen" is seen in the task bar.
Steps to Duplicate:
- On the fat client, enter P98616 in fast path
- Click on the Add Printer button.
- Click Next button.
- Choose a platform type e.g NTSVR, enter Print Server Name and Print Shared Name.
- Click Next.
- In the General tab, select the Printer Model from the Visual Assist. Select the Printer Location from the Visual Assist
- In the Details tab, select the Printer Definition Language
- Click the End button
- The above error is received and an empty row is highlighted in red.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document