E1: 43C: Voiding Advance Payment Voucher In A/P Doubles The Amount In Advance Payment Screen (P40G100)
(Doc ID 2253058.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Grower Pricing and Payments - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Grower Pricing and Payments
If a grower partial prepayment voucher is posted and then voided via P0411 ZJDE0009, the voided amount shows as doubled in Advanced Payment Search P40G100. This issue only happens if the prepayment voucher is posted before
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new block, harvest, contract, contract block, and contract harvest that has prepayment payment terms attached to the contract.
2. Perform a partial prepayment via P40G100. Be sure to change the amount to an amount less than the amount defaulted into the voucher preview form.
3. Post the prepayment voucher.
4. Void the prepayment voucher via P0411 ZJDE0009.
5. Inquire on block in P40G100 and notice the voided amount shows as doubled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document