E1: 43: Foreign Unit Cost of SD Order Updated Incorrectly During Receipt Of OD Order : P4312
Last updated on AUGUST 22, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to receive the Purchase Order items, the system is incorrectly applying the latest exchange rate and calculates the domestic unit cost incorrectly
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- In P0015A, define the Exchange Rate between USD and EUR as 1.1389522. No Inverse method. Conversion Method 'Y'
- Unit Cost Revisions (P4105) set to zero with Cost method as Weighted Average (02)
- Create a Direct Ship Order from P4210. Enter the exchange rate during the Order entry as 1.0831889. Foreign Unit Cost is Zero. Purchase Unit Cost is zero
- Make sure the OD is created automatically .Row exit->Order->Related PO
- Access P4310 and Inquire the OD Order. Change the Unit cost from zero to 500
- The Amount to receive in P4310 s correctly shown as 439.00 considering the exchange rate 1.1389522 (500/1.1389522 = 439.00)
- Access P0015A and enter a new exchange rate. Effective Date as today's date between USD and EUR. No Inverse method. Conversion Method 'Y'
- Access Purchase Order receipt by PO. P4312|ZJDE0001. Set the Effective date as today's date under the currency tab of P4312 version, to make sure the latest exchange rate(1.1111000) is applied during the receipt
- Receive the Order.
- Inquire on the SD order, verify the foreign Unit cost is updated incorrectly to 405.0081 instead of 500.00
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms