Last updated on APRIL 12, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Engineer to Order - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying the ESU associated with Bug 22582407, the system is not updating ALL related ETO Project Work Order Parts Lists (P3111) when receiving purchase orders (via P4312) and attempting to update all related work orders associated to the work orders. It appears if that, if there are multiple work orders (that may or not be across multiple projects), the only Parts List updated with the Lot/Location information and the Issued Quantity is the first work order. All other work orders are not updated.
Note 1 - Bug 22582407 was not written with the criteria of consolidating multiple receipts against multiple projects and multiple work orders with multiple line numbers.
Note 2 - It appears that the first work order is always updated correctly regardless of how many lines are being updated.
STEPS TO DUPLICATE:
1. Create two different ETO Projects in P31P001.
2. From the ETO Workbench (P31P001), define the version of P3111.
3. From P3111, define or note the named version of P4310.
4. On the Defaults tab of the called version of P4310, Processing Option 1 is defined to create an OR Order Type while Processing Option 2 is defined to create an SC Line Type.
5. On the first project, enter into the project to edit tasks. Create two Work Order (WO) Task Types. Once they are saved, take the Mfg Parts List More Task Actions option for the first WO Task Type.
6. Add the same component item on two lines with different quantities and Request Dates. Save the records and reinquire on the Parts List. Note the Supplier Number is the same for both lines.
7. Click the check box next to both lines and take the Create PO Row exit.
8. Note the same purchase order number for both lines. Ensure to click the Save button. DO NOT click the Cancel button or the purchase orders will not be generated.
9. For the next WO Task Type, take the Mfg Parts List More Task Actions option.
10. Add the same component item with the same Supplier as the previous work order.
11. Generate the purchase order and save the record.
12. Go into the second project to edit tasks. Create a WO Task Type.
13. Define the Parts Lists with the same component item as with the two work orders on the other ETO project.
14. Create a purchase order.
15. Blanket Order Release - P43060. Ensure that Processing Option 2 of the Process tab is defined as ‘1 for Item Consolidation.
16. Also ensure that Processing Option 1 of the Versions tab is defined with a specific version of Purchase Order Entry (P4310).
17. On the called version of P4310, ensure that the Line Type is defined as SC.
18. Click Find for all the OR orders in question and then select them all for processing.
19. Release each order.
20. Take the Generate Order(s) Form exit.
21. Note the related Purchase Order.
22. Verify the details of the purchase order (OP).
23. Take the Additional Info 2 Row exit on each line to verify the details.
24. Note the Original OR and the related Work Order (WO) on each line being released.
25. Before receiving the purchase orders, behind PO Receipts (P4312), ensure that Processing Option 14 of the Process tab is defined as a ‘1.’
26. Inquire on the OP in P4312.
27. Receive all four lines to different Lot Numbers.
28. Go the Work Order Parts List (P3111) for the first related work order. Note that the Lot/Location has been updated correctly as well as the Issued Quantity for both detail lines.
29. On the second Parts List of the Work Order on the first ETO Project, the Lot/Location and the Issued Quantity have NOT been updated.
30. On the related Work Order Parts List of the second ETO Project, the Lot/Location and the Issued Quantity have NOT been updated.
31. The Summary Availability form (P41202) is consistent with what we see in the Work Order Parts List of the two locations associated with the work order of the first work order of ETO Project 1 as they have been updated correctly with 0 On Hand and 0 Available. On the other hand, for the second work order of the first ETO Project, and the work order of the second ETO Project, the locations in which the system did not update the work orders, inventory shows both On Hand, and Available.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms