E1: 46: Duplicate Lines In Work Order Parts List (F3111) After Suggestion Confirmed In Warehouse Via P4611
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Duplicated lines in work order parts list (P3111) after suggestion confirmed in warehouse via P4617.
If material will be requested for a certain work order and pick request was suggested and confirmed in warehouse via P4617, all corresponding lines in P3111 (wo parts list) will be duplicated (status 08 with no quantity and a new line is created with quantity and status 08).
P4617 should update the existing Parts list line not create a new line with the same information while removing the qty from the original line.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- P3002 - Set up Bill of material for Parent and component
- P48013 - Enter a work order for the parent item
- R31410 - Generate the parts list and create a pick request in the Warehouse module for the component
- P3111 - Check the parts list is attached correctly with status 07 (In Warehouse)
- P4600 - Pick request is generated.
- R46171 - Create a pick suggestion
- P4617 - Confirm and check parts list.
Notice the original line is blued out, the quantity is removed and the status is moved to 08.
A new line is added for the same item with quantity and status 08.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms