E1: 42: P4210- Requirement To Place Certain Sales Order Lines On Manual Hold
(Doc ID 2257197.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Sales
P4210 SO Entry
1. Let's say there are multiple lines in the SO.
2. Some of the lines could have zero price.
3. Client's requirement is that only these lines with zero price need to go on hold for F4211 by having a manual hold option.
4. This would help the approver's who have to release the hold code to take an appropriate decision.
5. In a nutshell P4210 needs to have an option to manually place any SO line on hold at will.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document