E1: OCI: First Time Configuration Scripts Hanging On Cloud Compute Trial Instance
(Doc ID 2257624.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Application Release - E920 Trial Edition on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
The First Time Configuration scripts are not stopping causing network connectivity issues. With Putty it has been observed that the scripts take longer than 1 hour and they never complete. The script that remains hanging is the database script.
1. Download and run the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne VM Configuration Tool.
2. Upload and Run the Orchestration for Cloud
3. Create a JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Release 9.2 Trial Edition Instance
4. Upload the en-jdedwards.json to the Trial Edition Instance
5. Log into the Trial Edition Instance Using SSH
6. Run the Orchestration for First Time Configuration
7. The First Time Configuration scripts do not finish. The last message shows the execution of the database scripts.
Errors from /var/log/EOne_exe_gen_sql.log
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!