Last updated on MAY 30, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Application Release - E920 Trial Edition on Compute Cloud
The First Time Configuration scripts are not stopping causing network connectivity issues. With Putty it has been observed that the scripts take longer than 1 hour and they never complete. The script that remains hanging is the database script.
1. Download and run the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne VM Configuration Tool.
2. Upload and Run the Orchestration for Cloud
3. Create a JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Release 9.2 Trial Edition Instance
4. Upload the en-jdedwards.json to the Trial Edition Instance
5. Log into the Trial Edition Instance Using SSH
6. Run the Orchestration for First Time Configuration
7. The First Time Configuration scripts do not finish. The last message shows the execution of the database scripts.
Errors from /var/log/EOne_exe_gen_sql.log
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms