E1: 43C: Adjusted Price Not Displayed In Contract Harvest P43C11
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Grower Pricing and Payments - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Grower Pricing and Payments
DESCRIPTION OF PROBLEM
The adjusted price via price adjustment is not being saved into the harvest contract form. Instead of displaying the price from the advanced price adjustment, P43C11 displays the unit cost from the item master. This happens when the secondary UOM is being used on the contract.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Set up an item with a primary UOM of GA and secondary UOM of TN and add a unit cost to the item.
2. Add an override price advanced price adjustment using TN as the UOM.
3. Create a new block and harvest. Use the secondary UOM of TN as the UOMs
4. Add a new contract header, block, and harvest using TN as the UOMs. Be sure to attach the price adjustment to the contract block and harvest.
5. Inquire on the block in contract workbench P43C00 and go to the contract harvest tab.
6. Click on the link to go to P43C11 and view the contract harvest. Notice the unit cost is displayed for both cost fields. The adjusted price should be displayed, not the unit cost.
7. Click Save and Continue and the adjusted price is now displayed.
8. Exit the form and go back in and the unit cost is again displayed in the form.
System should display the adjusted price
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms