E1: E1Page: Springboard Not Working as Expected from External UX1 APP
Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When calling an application from an E1page using the springboard a blank page appear instead of the application. If the end user click on <F5> to refresh the application then appears but no springboard.
STEPS TO DUPLICATE
- Sign on to E1 and from fast path run P51001X
- Click on the Job Status Inquiry icon from the Springboard and you will get a blank screen
- If you press <F5> the application will appear but no springboard
- Instead of showing the springboard as it should
- If you close the application it will take you back to the original but none of the springboard icons are clickable.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms