E1: E1Page: Springboard Not Working as Expected from External UX1 APP
(Doc ID 2258544.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When calling an application from an E1page using the springboard a blank page appear instead of the application. If the end user click on <F5> to refresh the application then appears but no springboard.
STEPS TO DUPLICATE
- Sign on to E1 and from fast path run P51001X
- Click on the Job Status Inquiry icon from the Springboard and you will get a blank screen
- If you press <F5> the application will appear but no springboard
- Instead of showing the springboard as it should
- If you close the application it will take you back to the original but none of the springboard icons are clickable.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!