E1: 46: R46171 Put Away IS Suggesting Location which Is Already At Maximum Capacity
(Doc ID 2258610.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
E1 Release: 9.1
Program ID: R46171
Tools Release: 9.1
When using capacity method (DMTH) equal 3 - Quantity checking the R46171 suggests locations that are already at maximum capacity for put away.
This appears to happen when the level 1 UOM (UML1) in the location is different then the requested UOM (e.g. PL vs. EA).
STEPS TO DUPLICATE:
1) Set up Item with PL-CA-EA UOM structure
2) Set up 2 new locations, 1.C.4 and 1.C.5
3) Set up U/M definition with Capacity Method, DMTH = 3 – Quantity checking
4) P46024 set location capacity to 200 EA (4 PL)
5) Enter 2 purchase order for a quantity that fills each of the location (4 PL)
6) Receive both order creating put away requests
7) Run R46171 for first order and Confirm the suggestion which fills 1.C.4 location to max capacity
8) Run R46171 for second order to create suggestion for second location (1.C.5)
9) Note: location 1.C.4 is skipped as the location is already full and Level 1 UOM and requested UOM are both PL
10) Enter another purchase order for any quantity but in primary quantity (EA)
11) Receive and create request and Run R46171 for the new request
12) Note: location 1.C.4 is suggested when suggesting in requested quantity of EA
When suggesting in PL which is the level 1 UOM of both location in F4602 then it recognizes that locations are full
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document