Last updated on JUNE 19, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Set the processing option for R42800 (Sales update ) as follow : tab 1.Default , 5. G/L Account Business Unit = 2 ( Sold To Address Number ) .
When it runs the R42800 (Sales update) to process an Intercompany SI order, the system try to select the AAI from the Detail Company instead of the Header Company.
Steps to reproduce :
1. Set the processing options for P4310 in order to create the Intercompany orders SI
2. Set the processing option for R42800 (Sales update Intercompany Orders) as follow : tab 1. Default , 5. G/L Account Business Unit = 2 ( Sold To Address Number )
3. Do not set DMAAI 4230 for SI type order .
4. Enter(P4210) an Intercompany SI sales order as follow :
- Header Branch/Plant is 10 from company 00200
- Line Branch/Plant is 20 from company 00001
- On line , GL CLass code is IN30 and is retrieved from Item Location
- Interbranch flag is 4 in F4211 (Sales Order Detail Flag)
5. Confirm Shipment for the SI sales order (P4205).
6. Run R4210IC to generate SK/OK .
7. Run R42800 for SI order. The order was not processed by the batch.
8. In Work Center the system shows the error :
Distribution AAI Number error :
CAUSE : The Automatic Accounting Instruction (AAI) number 4230 used by this
application is not defined in the Distribution/Manufacturing AAI table.
RESOLUTION : Review the AAI that is not set up correctly using the
Distribution/Manufacturing AAI maintenance application and set
up or modify the required data.
Check the information for Company 00001 , Order Type SI and GL CLass code
The system try to select the AAI from the Detail Company (00001) instead of the Header Company (00200) .
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms