E1: 51F: P51F100 - Store The Projected Final Amounts And Units In The F51F110 Worktable
Last updated on APRIL 28, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Job Forecasting - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
9.2 version, Advanced Job Forecasting
Need an enhancement request to Store the Forecasted Amount and Units in the F51FFHA and F51FFHU fields of the F51F110 table.
Benefits of this change:
1. The User Defined MOC to update the Forecast directly without the need to update the HA Ledger Type resolving the issue with HA Ledger Type being updated prior to Forecast Status being moved to Status 90.
2. The requirement for the HA Ledger Type to be updated prior to being able to be viewed in the Forecast eliminates the possibility for any account with a User Defined MOC to be forecast differently when using multiple forecasts.
3. Eliminate the need for the F0902 tables for the EAC and ETC Ledger Types. The need for the F0902 table supporting the To Be Committed field may also be eliminated. The processing steps involved to update these Ledger Types when status is advanced to 50 is eliminated, further eliminating the need to reset the status of the Forecast back to 10 so that users have access to their forecasts
4. The Status Update from 50 to 90 would directly update from the F51FFHA and F51FFHU fields in the Forecast to the HA/HU Ledger Types in the job.
5. Allow for the existence of multiple forecasts within a given month at statuses less than 90. JDE Advertised functionality is that multiple forecasts are supported for an individual job within the same month. Because of the existence of the F0902 records behind the EAC, ETC and To Be Committed columns of the Forecast – which are limited to one set per job – Multiple Forecasts cannot exist at status 50 or higher. When User Defined MOC is used, Multiple Forecasts are not possible for any account using a User Defined MOC.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms