E1: 32: Business Services (BSSV) Not Returning Segment Values For Multi-Level Configured Item Set-up
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.0 to 9.2 [Release 9.0 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.0 - 9.2
When creating Configured Sales Orders via Standard Business Service (BSSV) via JP420000, parent configured Segments are getting correctly populated, but component Segment values are not. There does not appear to be any WSDL definition in SoupUI that will allow Segments to be defined for configured component items.
STEPS TO DUPLICATE:
1. Create Item Master (P4101) and Item Branch/Plant (P41026) records for two configured items (Stock Type C, Line Type W); one of them will be the parent configured item, while the other will be a component.
2. In P3291, create a couple of Segments for the parent configured item. Define the Segment numbers as Segment 10 and Segment 20.
3. Note the related UDC values associated to the Segments.
4. In P3291, create a Segment (or Segments) for the component configured item. Define the Segment Number as Segment 30.
5. Note the related UDC values associated to the Segment.
6. Create a Request in SoupUI to create a Return. Here is the Request for BSSV in SoupUI
7. Note the Response and sales order document number have both been correctly created.
8. Inquire on the related sales order and take the Sales Order Kit/Configurator Row exit to get to the Configured Item Revisions (P3210).
9. In P3210, note that the component item Segment (or Segments) value(s) are not populated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms