Last updated on APRIL 29, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Capital Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Equipment Status is not changed through Work Order Equipment Swap
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create maintenance work order for equipment with status 'AV'
2. Inquire the work order created and change the status of work order.
3. On Status change screen check the option-Change Component
4. Component Changeout screen is displayed. On this screen enter anther equipment number in new component tab.
5. Enter the Replaced Equipment status as DN (Any status other than the equipment status)
6. Click OK.
7. Note that Equipment's are swapped but the equipment status is not updated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms