E1: 34: Cancelled Work Order Part List Line Considered by MRP
(Doc ID 2261712.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Requirements Planning - Version 9.0 to 9.0 [Release 9.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
MRP WORK ORDER PARTS LIST CANCELLING IS STILL DRIVING MRP RESULTS
1. Set up Demand for a Parent Item
2. Create a WO and attach the Parts List
3. Partially Issue a component to the WO
4. Using the Row Exit in Issues Close the Parts List Line
5. Run MRP.
6. Review messages and note that the unissued quantity of the Closed line is still included as Demand for the component.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document