E1: 12: R13800 not Calculating the Amount Correctly for Multiple Employee Time Entries
(Doc ID 2261742.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Capital Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
R13800 is not calculating the amount correctly for multiple employee time entries. It is adding the hours and adding the individual rates and multiplying the two.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Find an active employee number in Work with Employee Information, P0801. Take the row exit and select Payroll. Check the hourly rate (like 45 $/hr)
2. In the Employee Payroll Revisions, make sure the Record Type field is set to 3 (Recharge Processing Only).
3. Create an equipment work order, P13700/P13714.
4. After adding the work order, click on the Labor tab and add one or two labor detail line with estimated hours (5hrs and 7hrs).
5. Enter time against the work order in the P051121. Use the speed time entry format in the Account Number field (i.e. \WO#.). Make sure to use the employee from step 1 so that the Record Type will be updated to 3. Add one record with 5 hrs and the second record with 7 hrs.
6. After saving the time entry records, run G05BT11 -> R052901 Generate TE over the employee #.
7. Run the R13800 over the work order.
8. Inquire on the pdf; notice that the report shows actual labor = 1080 $. It should be 225 $ + 315 $ = 540 $.
9. Inquire on the work order header (P13714), Accounting tab. Notice that the system has populated the actual labor cost with the wrong value (1080 $).
Ex.: incorrect: (5+7)hrs*(45+45)$/hr= 12*90= 1080 $
Correct: (5hrs*45$/hr)+(7hrs*45$/hr)= 225$+315$ = 540 $. It should work like this.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document