Last updated on MAY 03, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Commission Codes are not applied in the Sales order(SO) if we create the order from an Sales Quote (SQ).
Steps to reproduce :
1.Add a Commission Code to a customer in Customer Billing Instructions (P03013).
2. Enter a Sales Order SO in P42101 for this Customer and apply Detail Commissions on the line . The system shows the Commission Code of the customer . Select this code from Sales Order Detail Commission
Lookup(P42150) and save the order. The commissions are well applied.
3. Enter a Sales Quote SQ in P42101 for the same customer.
4. Generate a Sales Order SO from the SQ using P420111 (Order Blanket Release)
5. Inquiry the SO in P42101 , select line and try to apply Commission : More Row Action = Detail Commissions and select
6. The system open P42150 but doesn't show any lookup.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms