Last updated on MAY 03, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Sales
Under certain situations it is possible that R42118 leaves records in F00095. When the user re-inquires on the order in P4210 a record reservation error is set. The issue occurs when there are 2 or more items on the order, UOM conversions are involved, and BackorderReleaseEditLine sets error 2111 for one of the lines and no error on the other line even though no release was done.
R42118 should not leave record reservations in the F00095 table.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1) P4101/P41026. Create 2 new items. The first item should have UOM conversions as 1 CA = 48 EA. The second item should have UOM conversions as 1 CA = 12 EA.
2) Adjust in 11336 EA via P4114 for the first item. In P41202 it will look as follows.
3) P4210. Enter a sales order for 10488 EA for the first item so it soft commits.
4) P4210. Enter another order for the first item with a quantity of 96768 EA and manually backorder the line.
5) P4210. Enter another order for a quantity of 169 CA for the 2nd item and 696 CA of the first item.
6) R42118. Set processing options as follows and run over the order for 8352.
7) P4210. Inquire on the order and note it is reserved.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users have to manually clear the reservations.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms