JDE1: 51F: R51F140 - Update Forecast Directly - Do Not Update HAHU Until Forecast Status 90
Last updated on MAY 03, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Job Forecasting - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Advanced Job Forecasting
When the R51F140 is run the F0902 table is updated for the HA ledger for user defined methods of computation - even when the status of the forecast is at status 10.
The F0902 table should not be updated until the status of the forecast is at status 90.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a job and add a single account that uses a MOC that is user defined in the P51F95 (Work with User-Defined Method of Computation)
2. Add original Budget Amounts/Units
3. Create a forecast for that job
4. Click on that row and update something in the forecast.
5. With the status of the forecast still at status 10 (Open), run the R51F140 over that forecast to update the Projected Final Amounts.
6. Review results - notice in the F0902 table, the HA ledger was already updated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms