E1: GRID: Cannot Sort Around Any Column In Data Sequence That Is Grayed Out
Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading from app 9.0 TR 8.98 to app 9.2 TR 220.127.116.11 customer is unable to sort the columns that are grayed out in grid manager in data sequence.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1) In 9.2 Fast Path to WSJ
2) In the grid format selector choose show all columns
3) Then click personalise grid
4) Expand the data sequencing section
5) Choose Date Job Submitted (this field cannot be moved down)
6) The Date Job Submitted column is grayed out
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms