E1: GRID: Cannot Sort Around Any Column In Data Sequence That Is Grayed Out
(Doc ID 2262761.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading from app 9.0 TR 8.98 to app 9.2 TR 18.104.22.168 customer is unable to sort the columns that are grayed out in grid manager in data sequence.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1) In 9.2 Fast Path to WSJ
2) In the grid format selector choose show all columns
3) Then click personalise grid
4) Expand the data sequencing section
5) Choose Date Job Submitted (this field cannot be moved down)
6) The Date Job Submitted column is grayed out
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document