Last updated on MAY 09, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P41500- Manual Inventory to G/L Reconciliation
Reconciled Adjustment JE is not shown for work order when reconciled data is re-inquired.
The issue can be reproduced using the following steps:
1. Create work order and attach part list
2. Issue Material
3. Run R31802A to create IM accounting entries
4. To create the variance, Inquire and delete the accounting batch created.
5. Go to P41500 and inquire the issue document number (Work order Number)
6. Note that system shows variance as there is no G/L entry
7. Form Exit to Journal Entry and add JE to correct the missing IM entry
8. On Manual Inventory to G/L Reconciliation screen click Select Adjustment JE to select the JE created
9. Once selected click on Reconcile button
10. Note that there is no variance and entries are reconciled.
11. Close the application and re-inquire the earlier entries with Include Reconciled Transactions flag ON
12. Note that adjustment JE is missing and there is variance between F4111 (Cardex) and F0911(Account Ledger) for missing JE
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms