Last updated on JULY 24, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When enter a purchase order with negative qty, P4310 does not retrieve the cost from the Supplier Catalog if there are more valid records in P41061.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Set up Purchase Price Level to 2 (Supplier/Item/Branch Level) in Item Master P4101 for an item.
2. In P41061 (Supplier Catalogs) select a customer and enter two valid records with prices for the item above ,as follow :
- for price 1 , Efective From (CBEFTJ) - Efective Thru(CBEXDJ) is 28.03.2013 - 23.12.2040
- for price 2, Efective From (CBEFTJ) - Efective Thru(CBEXDJ) is 01.01.2012 - 25.12.2040
3. Create a purchase order for a positive qty of 1 and current date. The cost is correct retrieved from P41061 and it is equal with price 2.
4. Create a purchase order for a negative qty of -1 and current date. The cost is Blank which is not correct.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms