E1: 43: FETCH FROM CACHE F41UI0001FAIL
(Doc ID 2263914.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 8.12 to 8.12 [Release 8.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying ESUs JK11064 and JK14969 and receive purchase
order at P43250, encountered 'Fetch from Cache F41UI001
Failed' error. The issue persists after applying SAR 8733217
/ ESU JK15576. It has occurred when splitting the receipt with
different lot number at P43250 with multiple location
Steps To Duplicate:
1. To setup item master with inventory cost level setup as
2. To setup item branch with lot process type setup as
3. Create purchase order with 2 order lines of different
4. Receive the first order line of the purchase order with
receipt route activated with 2 operation steps,
selecting multiple location to split the quantity into the
same location of different lot numbers
5. At P43250, select multiple location to split the same
quantity into the same location and the
lot number generated per point 5, to move the item to the
STK operation. Error 'Fetch from cache F41UI001 failed' has
occurred when clicked 'OK' to save the movement & disposition process.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document