E1: 13: P31113 Unplanned Issues To Equipment Work Order Causes Integrity Issues
Last updated on APRIL 27, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Capital Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When doing unplanned issue for equipment work orders using the P31113 in a way that will initially cause an Item Branch Plant Does Not Exist error ID 0294, upon correcting the error and issuing the items this will cause integrity issues for some of the items between the part list F3111, Cardex F4111 and G/L F0911.
Steps To Duplicate:
1. Created four P Stocking Type Purchased Items i.e. 51617C1, C2, C3, C4 in the Item Master and in Branch Plant i.e. M40 make the Item description unique to each item i.e. Item C1, Item C2, Item C3, and Item C4. Also make sure in the Item Master and Branch Plant the Row Exit to Additional Systems Info / Service Warranty tab is taken, and a A1 Cost Type in the Cost Type field is entered for each item. Note again make sure items are in i.e. M40, as later in the test the work order will be created in M30.
2. Create P4105 records for each Item in Branch Plant M40 i.e. Item 51617C1 07 and 08 cost Methods = 1.00, 51617C2 = 2.00, 51617C3 = 3.00 and 51617C4 = 4.00
3. Go to menu G1316 / P13700 / P13714 and create an equipment work order for an asset i.e. 996. This work order will be created in Branch Plant M30 with no Standard Parts/Routing Item as seen in the Order Detail Tab. Also in the Accounting Tab Make Business Unit M30 as well.
4. Go to Menu G1317 and make sure the P31113 Work Order Inventory Issues version being used has the Work Order Number processing option 1 set to = 1 in the Equipment Mgt Tab.
5. Using this version of the P31113 inquire on the equipment work order just created i.e. work order number 588730
6. Drill Into the work order and do the following unplanned issues steps to duplicate the issue. (see screen shots)
7. Enter Items 51617C1, 51617C2, and 51617C3 each line without entering a quantity and let the Branch Plant auto default as M30.
8. Now go back up to first line and enter a Qty of 1 for each Line and notice the Item Branch Plant Record Does Not Exist Error ID 0294 is given.
9. Now go to first line and correct the Branch Plant to M40 for each component line. Notice the error Item Branch Plant Does Not Exist goes away.
10. Now on the bottom empty line add component i.e. 51617C4 with a Qty 1 and manually enter the Branch Plant as M40 and Click OK to Save.
11. Now go back into the P31113 and notice only one Unplanned issued item line exist for item 51617C4
12. Databrowes the part list file F3111 and notice only one line item exist for item 51617C4. Items 51617C1, C2, and C3 are missing in the F3111 Part list file
13. Databrowes the Cardex F4111 file using the work order number as the Document Number, and notice only three IM issues lines exist for items C3, C2, and C4. Item 51617C1 the first line component issued in the P31113 is missing from the Cardex.
14. Because this is an equipment work order and we are using an equipment version of the P31113 the IM JE’s are auto written to the F0911. Get the Batch Number for the IM transactions in the F4111 Cardex i.e. 31736 and Databrowes the F0911 using that Batch Number. Notice a Debit and Credit IM JE line exist for only items 51617C2, 51617C3, and 51617C4. 51617C1 is missing the IM JE from the F0911. Note in this test when creating the item, we made the Item description unique to each item so that when looking in the F0911 Explanation Remarks filed its easy to see which Item the JE line is for.
So at this point Item 51617C1 is missing from the F3111, F4111, and F0911 Items 51617C2, and 51617C3 are missing from the F3111 but exist in the F4111 and F0911 causing and integrity issue between the F3111 Part List file F4111 and F0911 Item Number 51617C4 exist in the F3111, F4111 and F0911
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms