E1: 49: Enhancement Request to Automatically Sequence the Load Stop According to RSDJ Using Redisplay option
Last updated on JUNE 19, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While building loads for a multi-stop load, P4960 (Work with Loads)does not automatically sequence the stops according to RSDJ. The customer would need to manually manipulate the stops to remove errors. These are done in a sequence and is time-consuming. The customer would like to use 'Redisplay' option.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Select Shipments at random (Load Detail - Shipments ). Those are sequenced in the order of selection.
2. Proceed to ‘Stop Sequence’
3. Blank out the ‘Scheduled Load Time’ (RTIM). Error appears to clear .
4. Select ‘Ok’ . The system displays Error 076Q
5. Manually sequence the stops to reflect the RSDJ
6. Take Form exit , select ‘Redisplay’ option.
7. Error is cleared
8. Where only Stop Sequence is changed manually, without manipulating the RTIM and take ‘Select’, the Error appears:
" Ship date/time less than Load date/time "
9. Take ‘Redisplay’. Error persists.
In fact, there seems to be no way of clearing this error. Unless we exit, and ‘fix’ both RTIM and sequence manually.
The user needs to blank out the ‘Scheduled Load Time’ (RTIM), sequence the stops, then take ‘Redisplay’ for the error to be cleared.
Further , the Load Approval proceeds without incident.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms